Monday, September 20, 2010

recording, fig-ment records, ernie novembers

Last weekend I had made multiple trips to Rapid for recording. I had finished drums in two days. In that time we had recorded over 35 minutes(three songs) in material. That is about the norm length for an EP for this genre. For now we only have one guitar down and the drums. Next weekend we'll start recording the other guitar and maybe finish all of the bass.

Also over the weekend we talked to Joe shoemaker of Fig-ment Records and Distro, he asked us to do a show with him on Oct 30th at Ernie Novembers. We happily agreed to do it. We also talked about teaming up with Fig-ment and doing shows with them in the future, having them do some minimal managing for us and releasing the record. This band has made the most progress out of any band I've ever been in and I'm enjoying every minute being spent with these guys! 

3 comments:

  1. I would love to hear your band? may promote them across the nation with my blog?? YOu guys sound like you know what your doing
    Rick James OUT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is Ernie Novembers? What time will the show start? Will you be opening for Joe? Is Fig-ment the name of the other band and they happen to manage people?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe is the co-owner of Fig-ment Records.. a small indie label/ promoter.

    ReplyDelete